Project Head West India - Mumbai - Human Resources And Services Private Limited
Human Resources And Services Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Head West India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Human Resources And Services Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We have a opening with one of the leading Organisation and Leading Manufacturing.
Position Project HR Head
SalaryBest in the Industry
1) Effective Business Partner
a) Manpower Planning, Budgeting & Sourcing.
b) Performance Management Process.
c) Capability Building.
e) Safer and Harmonious Environment (including disciplinary action & grievance handling.)
2) Operational Excellence.
a) Statutory Compliance.
b) Administrative Activities. Time and Attendance Management, Shift Allocation etc.
c) MIS Generation.
3) Employee Champion.
a) Implementation of Employee Survey Findings.
b) Policy Communication & Deployment.
c) Implementation of Employee Engagement Calendar.
d) Employee Welfare and Infrastructure Management.
The Incumbents are responsible for managing the HR and Administration processes
1) Building business competitiveness through timely and quality staffing of Personnel and having talent pipeline in place.
2) Training & Development and Capability building of the employees including Talent Management & Succession Planning.
3) On time reporting of instances of deviations of company policies, values & ethics.
4) Setting up & running Training Centre for potential candidates of required skill sets.
5) Maintain harmonious employee relationship and effective communication with all constituencies.
6) Ensure necessary Statutory & legal clearances are obtained & maintained.
7) Effective implementation of Company policies including implementation of Organization wide initiatives.
8) Effective administration at the Divisional / Factory locations including Canteen, Security, Transportation, Medical Facility, Infrastructure, etc.
9) Drive employment engagement initiatives & brighter living.
10) Participate and contribute as plant managing committee Member
11) Inculcate performance & leadership culture in the Mfg Location.
12) Hazard free operation (zero accident).
13) Implement quality initiative.
1) Communication Skill
2) Process Orientation
3) Result Orientation
4) Collaboration & Interpersonal Skills
8) Knowledge of IR/ Labour Legislations / Litigations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/Recruitment /IR
Role: Industrial/Labour Relations Manager
HR AdministrationEmployee EngagementEmployee RelationsTrainingEmployee WelfarePerformance ManagementGrievance HandlingBusiness PartneringTalent ManagementLabour Lawsindustrial relationsirlabour relationsunion,Desired Candidate Profile
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization