Programmer Analyst - Bangalore - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Programmer Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Oracle Managed Cloud Services (OMCS) provides 24x7 technical services of managing global customers’ cloud using ITIL based processes along with other industry best practices for Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Availability Management, and Configuration Management and Security management.
[email protected] team – part of OMCS , manages private cloud of customers. We manage customers’ hardware, software, databases and applications hosted at customers’ premises and monitored by Oracle’s Enterprise Manager. All the implementations involve complex integrations between multiple Oracle products.
Here is an opportunity to work with [email protected] team that provides support to strategic customers of OMCS.
Position: Principal Software Engineer
Primary responsibility is production environment support. The role demands extensive engagement in new as well as existing projects. It involves troubleshooting, change management and escalation handling. It is very active customer facing SME role. This role also has a responsibility of strengthening skills of other team members.
- Engineer with 7-10 years experience in Siebel Administration (Version 8x, Innovation Pack)
- Exposure to Performance Tuning, SARM Anlaysis, Siebel Tools, Data Model (Siebel Tables).
- Ability to administer Oracle Database 11g/12c.
- Must have worked in 24x7 production environments.
- Excellent Expertise in Siebel Administration (Version 8x, Innovation Pack)
- Hands-on experience with administration of OBIEE 11g/12c
- Hands-on experience with administration of Oracle 11g/12c database.
- Hands-on experience in integration between multiple Oracle products.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills is mandatory.
- End to end implementation experience in any one product.
- Work experience in production environment support is a MUST with ability to work in a 24x7 environment.
- Must have worked in any one Unix/Linux platform. Windows exposure will be an advantage.
In addition to technical talent, we look for the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for complex problem solving and provide guidance to the team on methodical solving.
- Lead by example - willingness to learn and work on other Oracle software.
- Work effectively without being supervised. Wear a ‘can do’ attitude hat in an ambiguous situation & help to reach the objective.
- Thinking proactively to anticipate and prevent issues, outages for customers.
- Lead cross-team interactions / collaboration within or outside of Cloud IT. Collaborate with other teams (Functional Business Process Leads, DBA, System Administrators, Development, etc) to get the issues resolved and to keep the stakeholders informed through constant and timely communications.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.