Software Engineer Sql - Pune - Tieto Corporation
Tieto Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Sql jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tieto Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Tieto is a Nordic leader in Financial Services industry specific IT solutions with over 400 customers worldwide – ranging from large and mid-sized organizations in banking, insurance, capital markets, life, non-life and pension industry segments – that are relying on our over 40-year domain experience.
Our services and solutions help our customers to transform business through IT. We provide full IT life-cycle services like consulting, system integration, application management and development, outsourcing, hosting and industry specific packaged solutions including core banking, payments, e-banking, cards, capital markets and wealth. Our digital multichannel customer services like front-end and mobility provide a solid platform for growth efficiently in the competitive financial services industry.
With us you will be responsible for?
- Designing and coding the solution for reports built in PL SQL
- Trouble shooting Root cause analysis
- Defect fixing and testing
- Creating documentation
- Supporting the testing in various phases, from system test to user acceptance
We expect you to have
- Very Good communication both oral and written
- Hands on expertise on Oracle RDBMS, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, SQL tuning, Database administration and tools.
- Knows and has implemented best development practices and solutions, and familiar with packaging solutions and deployment to different environments (Development, Test, UAT, Pre-Production & Production)
- Good to have experience in Integration & Advance replication using Golden Gate or similar tools.
- Some experience in Java development would be added advantage
- Experience in cross cultural teams, direct customer communication
- Experience in support
- To be a team player and work harmoniously with colleagues and other project teams.
- Take part in peer reviews, testing as per project needs
- Train peers if required on identified tasks
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Good to have experience with the agile/scrum teams
- 5+ years’ experience in software development and delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in global team
- Good team player, she/he should be quality centric and result driven
- Good working environment
- Challenging job
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!