Design Engineer Hardware - Bangalore - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Design Engineer Hardware jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary/Purpose: The Primary Care Ultrasound business has a product development team in JFWTC, Bangalore. The role of the Design Engineer-Hardware is to handle Design Changes, Supplier Change Requests for NPI's as well as IB programs. This individual should also handle the part qualification activities by working closely with LSDs, Suppliers and other cross functional teams
- Involve in Part design, change control process
- Work closely with cross functional teams like Service, Supply chain, QA, RA, LSD, ECCB and Suppliers.
- Should work closely with IB Manager to continuously monitor customer issues and act upon to help our customer in reducing downtime of the devices
- Responsible to work closely with LSDs, Principal Engineers and SME’s to identify cost out opportunities.
- Willing to travel to Suppliers, Manufacturing and Customer sites as required.
- Should be able to work on System Verification deliverables on need basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of work Experience in Embedded/Electronics domain
- Hands on Experience in PCB design, board debugging and testing
- Prior Experience in Design change process
- Experience in medical device industry would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong Technical and domain experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Problem solving ability and results orientation
Locations: India; Bangalore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.