Analyst - Hyderabad - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Markets Technology & Operations provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies. In addition, GMT&O provides Sales, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, and Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client service processes for Trading, Capital Markets, and Wealth Management businesses. The F&O and OTC Clearing Technology group in GMT provide technology solutions for Futures and Options Operations groups.
F&O and OTC Clearing Technology group provide technology solutions for Futures and Options Operations groups. QA testing team supports 2 applications namely Toro – a collateral management system and Mercury – a Post trade reporting Platform with client interface. QA team ensures to deliver quality and stable applications into production by performing functional, integration, system and regression testing. Testing processes include both manual and automation testing and performance testing in certain cases.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module either as individual contributor or through a team.
- Works as a guide and sets directions for medium sized projects of reasonable complexity and may supervise some individual contributors. Applies own judgment to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed by project teams.
- Lead special initiatives, Ensure low downtime for systems and related services. Role is capable of finding out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles. Requires expert knowledge of one technology or domain.
- Education* : BE/MCA
- Certifications If Any : ISTQB (Pref)
- Experience Range* : 7 Years – 10 Years
- Strong Knowledge on Listed Derivatives & and should have strong experience on one or more on Listed Derivatives Middleware Applications - Sungard Clearvision Product or Fastfill SEALS or Fastfill Prysm
- Strong hands on experience on SQL
- Experience on AS/400 or Java (Preffered)
- Project Management Skills
- Very Good Communication
Work / Shift Timings : 11.30 am to 8.30 pm IST
Location : Hyderabad
* Mandatory Fields
Posting Date : 19/05/2017
Location : IN--Hyderabad