Consultant Crm - Mumbai - General Mills
General Mills as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consultant Crm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Mills company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie’s, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2015.
We seek out the best talent, and then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
This role is for an analyst responsible for requirements analysis and understanding, testing, consulting and documentation in SAP CRM. He/She will need to work on projects in TPM, provide support to the existing system and bring about continuous improvement and provide inputs as needed to the technical team.
· Candidate should have experience of minimum of 8 years in SAP CRM
· Should have worked on at least 3 end to end implementations in the areas of SAP CRM
· Should have worked on integration of SAP CRM with SAP ECC , BW and APO
· Should be able to prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation
· Should be experienced in troubleshooting CRM Middleware issues
· Demonstrate the ability to build a work plan or parts of a work plan, as applicable for role
· Knowledge of SAP Trade Promotion Management, Trade Claims Management will be an added advantage Knowledge of Accelerated Trade Promotion Planning will also be an added advantage
· Should be able to mentor team members if needed
· Provide support for the existing TPM systems used by GMI.
· Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose CRM Production support issues
· Work as a conduit between business and technical teams
· Carry out assigned activities during system releases, system upgrades and the application of SAP Hot Packs and system fixes
· Embrace a Continuous Improvement mentality to streamline and eliminate waste in all processes
· Begin to demonstrate initiative and ownership by proactively resolving issues and taking on multiple work plan tasks
· Start to be seen as a go-to resource for the team or business group
· Effective communications with both technical and business communities
· Maintain strong technical skills and share knowledge with team members
· Actively engage in broad SD Department initiatives, such as analysts forums, communities of practice, recruiting or affinity groups
Minimum Degree Requirements:
Minimum years of related experience required:
Preferred years of related experience:
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed:
- Expertise in SAP CRM (TPM preferred)
- At least 3 end to end implementations in the areas of SAP CRM
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Candidate should have the ability to determine analyze requirements and propose appropriate solutions based on requirements.
SAP TPM experience