System Administrator - Pune - Atos
Atos as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Atos company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Position – Control-M Administrator – L2/L3
Experience – 3 to 6 years Control-M experience particularly with scheduling and administration.
Location – Pune/Mumbai
The Control M Administrator will upgrade and deploy Control M Processes for systems that run on multiple platforms, including server, database, web, and data and messaging interfaces. This position will require specific expertise and experience in managing tasks that involve the engineering, deployment and operations support of Control M processes. Serve as primary representative to business partners and will analyze business and resource requirements, resolve any resource contentions, and align priorities according to program and business goals. Control M Administrator will work closely with application owners and business partners, as well as, participate in program-level activities. Create, track and manage service requests and Control M usage. The individual will work within the change management and incident management framework to update the Control-M scheduling environment as needed. They will be part of project teams to upgrade and improve the Control-M environment.
Manage batch workload in Production Control for Control-M.
Identify and fix common issues, alert support staff when problems develop, escalate issues to management when SLA’s may be breached, and document all issues in writing.
Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
Efficient use of system tools (i.e. BMC’s Control-M/Enterprise Manager or similar job scheduling tools).
1. The Control M Administrator will provide operational support and guidance to internal clients.
2. This role is responsible for performing a wide variety of daily Control M management tasks as well as providing recommendations for effective and efficient management of system.
3. Self-starter and able to take ownership of implementing new policies and procedures for Control M
4. Provide tier 2 production support for Control-M and Connect: Direct.
5. This includes identification, analysis and root cause resolution with various support and management teams.
6. Able to articulate and present Control M processes and procedures
7. Provide application administration support for Control-M’s production cluster, QA, Dev., and DR environments.
8. Coordinate and provide significant input to project planning and application design.
9. Apply vendor patches.
10. Support various FTP file transmissions
11. Create, maintain, and manage to project plans.
12. Participate in unit, integration, system and regression testing.
13. Application monitoring.
14. Track application performance metrics and report out to management.
15. Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
16. Coordinate end user communications.
17. Provide status reports to direct manager and director level leadership
Managing batch workload on Control-M/EM
At least 3 years of experience in CONTROL-M.
Expand Control-M enterprise-wide scheduling capabilities for new interfaces and applications by bringing new physical and logical servers into Control-M, installing new components which allow for new job types, new options Mainframe Support.
Experience using BMC Control-M for batching jobs.
Automation, Job Development and Support with BMC Control-M Desktop/Enterprise Manager
Identifying issues and using JCL (Job Common Language) to fix those issues.
Experience using Control-M and BMC Enterprise Manager.
Knowledge of Unix Scripting, SQL server, and Oracle required.
Understanding of command line scripting required.
Problem solving ability and skills in developing acceptable solutions to customer problems.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Ability to work under tight time-lines and multi-task.
Exposure to project management principles and techniques.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
Ability to work 24/7 environment and on the weekends.