Olm Finance Ops Tax Legal Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Olm Finance Ops Tax Legal Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You’ll be the day- to- day service integrator in the IT Service Operations organization, supporting Delivery Management in providing efficient and effective services and contributing to Top Quartile performance in costs and processes.
The Operations Landscape Manager (OLM) is the supplier manager accountable for supplier performance, ensuring services are delivered efficiently and effectively through suppliers and partners and meet service levels. Most of the applications are delivered/supported through a 3rd party supplier in the Managed Service delivery framework. Some are delivered and supported by third party vendors as Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Part of this role includes ensuring supportability of enhancements and project deliverables/solutions delivered in the landscape and ensuring proper transition of these enhancements and solutions to the support teams.
- Be the day-to- day service integrator (end-to-end) to ensure applications landscapes and remain compliant.
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
- Accountable for delivering day- to- day E2E application services according to the agreed Service Levels and/or Operate Level Agreements.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection.
- Responsible for managing supplier contracts and ensuring timely contract renewals (software licenses, support and maintenance services) Includes involvement in contract discussions.
- Responsible for validating supplier invoices (verifying invoiced activities vs. actual performed).
- Assist with supportability and transition activities of enhancements and project solutions. This includes analysing and understanding business functional and non-functional requirements for supportability impact, as well as assessing implications of landscape changes.
- Escalation point for operation-related issues.
- Support integrated application portfolio planning.
- Build knowledge of relevant information risks and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure application is compliant with Trade regulations and compliance requirements through any transition or on boarding activities.
- No direct reports.
- Indirect Reports in Managed Service teams supporting our applications.
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams. Managing multiple delivery priorities and multiple demand requests.
- High degree of application and landscape complexity.
- Works across many organizational boundaries (within and across support organizations, incl. the supplier)
- Deals with complex issues that will require advice seeking from those with specialized technical skills.
- Maintains up-to-date technical overview of application and infrastructure environments.
- Interacts with demanding and professional senior business and IT stakeholders in Finance and in particular Tax staff Global and Finance Operation staff Global.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in Information Technology or similar
- Knowledge of service support, operation & design processes (ITIL)
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of application landscapes including underlying infrastructure & application security concepts
- Strong process orientation & process management skills
- Self-starter with good analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder, interpersonal relationship, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deliver results in a cross-functional, multi-application, multi-service provider & virtual environment by driving delivery excellence through influence and team working
- Ability to deal with conflict and ambiguity effectively
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Strong relationship skills to work with multiple stakeholders across organizational and business boundaries at all levels.
- Actual understanding of the IT business environment will be considered as advantageous