Application Packaging Engineer - Hyderabad - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Application Packaging Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader.
The Enterprise Application Management (EAM) group is responsible for integrating all applications into the banks desktop platforms. The role of the Application Integrator is to use MSI, App-V, SWV and MAC OSX packaging technologies, to create deployable packages from both internally developed source as well as vendor source code. This includes but is not limited to maintaining the relationship with various Application Development teams, leading the coordination of numerous internal service delivery organizations, assisting in application release cycles, and facilitate global project hand-offs.
The Application Integration Engineer's role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into the organization's information systems. This individual is also responsible for testing the interoperability of application modules under development by in-house software development teams. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a thorough knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role .
- Transform source code into a deployable and resilient executable via MAC Casper, MSI and Virtual technologies such as App-V & SWV
- Maintain and advance relations with internal Application Development teams and some external vendors.
- Coordinate action items amongst internal service delivery teams.
- Look to increase systematic efficiencies.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Previous Investment Banking application technology experience.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft's MSI technology.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft's AppV technology.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft's SCCM technology.
- Knowledge of Symantec SWV
- In depth knowledge of XenApp & Citrix packaging
- Knowledge of VBscript & PowerShell
- Knowledge of XML.
- Previous experience with InstallShiled AdminStudio software.
- Understanding of the Windows 7 desktop environments.
- Great Communication and Interpersonal skill sets.
- Essential skills/experience :
OSX, Casper Admin
Microsoft App-V 5.0
MSI packaging and scripting
InstallShiled Admin Studio
Desirable skills/experience (optional):
Additional information :
A candidate should have previous exposure in design and implementation of the application virtualization solution on global scale with advanced expertise in packaging virtualized applications and Citrix XenApp.