Associate Director Consulting Application Technology - Mumbai - Pwc
- Associate Director Consulting Application Technology
- Mumbai MH
- 20 Mar, 2017 30+ days ago
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Director Consulting Application Technology jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Primary Skill set: • Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle), Java, J2EE, Application Server (viz. Weblogic/WebSphere) tuning and optimization. • Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals. Experience in Banking/Telecom/Retail/e-Commerce is desirable.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in IT, of which 7 years of minimum IAM hands-on experience in solutions such as OIM, Sailpoint, MS, Aveksa etc. • Should have executed at least five projects in IAM solution with design, build, deployment, and support cycles. • Should have led a team of size more than 10 developers and/or testers in more than 4 projects in the career span • Should have knowledge/experience about IAM migration within the same stack and across product components. Experience with designing and implementing complex platform migration for access and entitlement solutions.
- Should be knowledgeable of DC/DR set-up and HA architecture with having configured the same on at least 2 projects. • Understanding on IAM performance tuning and optimization. • Directory services (OVD, OID, OUD, AD, etc.) integration with OIM is a must on at least 4 projects. • Experience of Databases/queries/stored procedures • Expertise in creating technical documentation of Design, Use and Test cases • Team leading capabilities and self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies and lead more than one project at a time.
- Experience with security protocols (LDAP, SAML, SPML, XACML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.) • Strong experience in service oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP). • Experience in Agile Development Methodology. • Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills. • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Security certifications such as CISSP preferred.