Java Developer - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Core Processing is responsible for the provision of systems providing settlement, accounting and confirmation functionality to the Rates, Credit Markets, FX, Money Markets, and Equities businesses. The DCPP (Derivative Core Processing Platform) team and the third party derivatives team (3PDP) is responsible for the development of trade capture, confirmation, affirmation and settlements components of the DCPP & 3PDP suite of applications. This is a very large scale and complex set of Straight Through Processing components linked by messaging in a distributed, object-oriented, web-based environment.
Core Processing Technology delivers strategic solutions using the best design and implementation tools, including a lean/agile development framework, in order to continuously improve business processes while taking an outside-in, customer-centric perspective.
Currently we are looking for a high performing candidate to join our DCPP (Derivatives Core Processing Platform) team. As an Agile Developer a candidate will work on multiple integration projects and will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle: requirements definition, development, and implementation in production environments. This position is very hands-on and requires a strong ability to adapt to challenging problems and an intense desire to work as part of a cohesive feature team.
Must Have Skills
8 years practical experience with banks or large MNCs with:
- Core Java and related technologies framework like Spring
- JMS, Webservices, MQ, ESBs (Mule)
- Data Modeling
- XML,XSLT,XSD & XQueries
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments and scripting
- Test tools like JUnit, Fitnesse
- Performance analysis and tuning accross system boundaries
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to drive the quality coding and hands on experience with tools such as Sonar, Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs.
- Thinking creatively and solving problems simply, not always through technology
- Working with people of different skill sets in a cross-functional team, accross locations
- Being self starter, driven and able to take initiative and work with minimal supervison
- Building real and lasting relationship with your team and extended partners
- Sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Using SCRUM or a related agile discipline/practice
- Focus on working with end users to deliver business value early
- Iterative and incremental delivery
- Emergent design and architecture
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Continous integration, build and automated deployment
- Knowledge of Mark Logic Database
IN-MH-Mumbai-L&T Business Park / 32183
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
JPMorgan Chase & Co.