Manager Product Marketing - Noida - Osscube
Osscube as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Product Marketing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Osscube company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Responsible for market management activities including brand development, marketing communication plans, product penetration strategies for dispensing products in US and European region, designed to strengthen the company brand perception as a leader in the market.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- To be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Partner with Brand Marketing to create a consistent look across product that supports brand strategy
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Manage various paid/non-paid campaigns across channels.
- Gather market intelligence on buyers and users. Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria etc. Also understand competitors in the market, their offerings and how we stand against them
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Work closely with Leadership, Sales and Engineering team.
Experience: 10 - 12 Years
Good to Have:
- Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketing leader with proven success creating and executing successful global marketing programs.
- Experience in Product Marketing with exposure in any of these areas like PIM, DAM,CMS, MDM and ecommerce would be great.
- Experience in creating integrated marketing communication plans, advertising messages, and promotional materials
- Proven track record of Software Products Go-To-Market cycle: planning to execution
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing, etc. for North American and/or global market
- Experience in marketing automation, digital marketing, branding/positioning strategy development, product - - literature/collaterals development (brochures, presentations, product videos)
- Experience in developing thought leadership content, whitepapers, blogs, and newsletters
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication written + verbal
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills