Program Manager Leave And Accommodations - Hyderabad - Amazon Dev Center India Hyderabad
Amazon Dev Center India Hyderabad as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Program Manager Leave And Accommodations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Amazon Dev Center India Hyderabad company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India:
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India. Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Amazon’s global HR Services team is growing. We are looking for an HR Business Analyst to join us in our quest to assess and streamline our existing Leave of Absence processes and determine the desire/potential to expand the Ambassador program globally. You will work with a team to conduct an assessment for all countries current leave of absence offerings, processes and desired support. You will assist in compiling, analyzing and developing a roadmap for leave of absence services, tools and processes for all countries. You will work with business owners, technologists, and HR partners globally at all levels to understand and document voice of the customer, strategy, requirements, timelines and map these requirements to actionable Leave of Absence Services objectives. You will participate in cross-functional teams through the design, delivery, implementation, and support of existing Leave of Absence Services & Tools as well as contribute to change management, process and tools support. You will work closely with Project Managers, Functional Analysts, and Business Analysts to drive project deliverables, provide escalation management, and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders. You will also be involved in the capacity planning activities including capacity forecast, capacity expansion and inventory balance to meet service delivery constraint. Proactively identify and escalate issues and risks to the Stakeholders
In this role, you will contribute to all aspects of the Leave of Absence processes and tools development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You will have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
• 8+ years of HR and/or HR and Leave of Absence related experience with minimum 4+ years relevant program and business analyst experience
• Bachelor's degree in business or technology related field
• HR Business Analyst or Specialist with background in HR Shared Services, Compensation, Benefits, Administration, Program Management and/or Payroll (areas with a higher level of HR Operations)
• Experience implementing and maintaining system based processes in large-scale, global, complex environments
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• PMP/ITIL certification is a plus
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications :
• Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
• Strong business acumen with proven experience taking business challenges and solving with innovative analytical solutions
• Able to drive clarity in the face of ambiguity
• Successful record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction. Highly capable of multi-tasking and executing on multiple project channels simultaneously
• HR or Operations experience preferred
• Global/regional experience. Experience working across multiple countries. Knowing enough to know when to ask versus assume.
• Process improvement background; Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other experience or certification
• Able to “fly at all levels”; summarizing key points for executive audience, while also able to dive into details with specialists/analysts.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to travel up to 20%, as required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.