Reservations Executive - Lucknow - Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Reservations Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hilton Garden Inn company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Work Locations :
Hilton Garden Inn Lucknow
TC-G7/7, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar
A Reservations Executive oversees the Reservations Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximise revenue and Guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As Reservations Executive, you oversees the Reservations Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximise revenue and Guest satisfaction. The Reservations Executive will work with the Reservations Team to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Reservations Department
- Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively, maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate; and Reservations policies and procedures are followed to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Reservations Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Reservation team
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the Reservations/Sales function within the hotel/leisure sector
- Relevant degree or other qualification in a business discipline
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
chedule : Full-time Brand : Hilton Garden Inn Shift : Day Job Job Level : Supervisor/Team Leader Job : Call Center and Reservations