Con Sap Basis Hyd - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Con Sap Basis Hyd jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
SAP Basis Administrator
The Solutions Network SAP Basis Consultant will be responsible for providing system administration and SAP Basis support for client, pursuit, solution, and sandbox/training SAP systems located in the Solutions Network. Administration will include performing installations, Integration, upgrades, migrations and providing on-going maintenance on various SAP Business package applications. This position will also be responsible for responding to the technical requests of practitioners pertaining to SAP applications. Providing on-call support for these systems will also be required.
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
Work you’ll do
- Installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Net Weaver products, in both UNIX and Wintel environments (4 - 5 years minimum)
- Performing system migrations both homogeneous and heterogeneous
- OS administration: Unix, Linux, and Wintel OS administration
- Developing/writing technical documentation
- Perform installations, integration, upgrades and patch applications to SAP software products, including ERP, BW, CRM, SCM, SRM, XI, Portals, MDM, HANA and other SAP components
- Acting as the central point of contact for our consulting practice in support of our external clients and internal initiatives
- Performing system builds and transition activities to jumpstart client initiatives
- Implementing standards and best practices for using the latest SAP products, virtualization, and other technologies
- Supporting the needs of the practitioners (creating user ids, creating new SAP clients, trouble-shooting problems, etc.). Includes 3 rd level SAP technical support, logging problems with SAP on SAP Net
- Supporting Deloitte clients with Technical administration, remote and onsite support in areas of BASIS infrastructure with installations, maintenance and other related BASIS functions. Provide technical support for the Firm’s Solution Centers (internal needs) and other internal initiatives
- Managing individual projects within the SNET with minimal guidance and point of contact support for all project technical related issues
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for SNET personnel and practitioners. This includes installation guides, upgrade guides, deployment guides, and other technical manuals/whitepapers
Deloitte’s Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that connects Deloitte’s solution centers, extended delivery centers, clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to support client development projects, client pursuits, solution development, and practice development. The SNET does this by providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical architecture and application experts for Deloitte’s clients.
The Solutions Network consists of experts with knowledge of all major package applications and technologies ‑ PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Siebel, Middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .Net, networking, SAN, server virtualization, etc. SNET staff is exposed to new and emerging technology, and in many cases serve as an R&D function for Deloitte.
· Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of 6 – 9 years’ experience in SAP Basis/NetWeaver administration
- Experience with mixed server environment covering both UNIX and Wintel servers using Oracle, SAPDB, DB2, and SQL Server databases
- Experience with DBA and SAP administration functions including security, transport (TMS) configuration and execution, patch maintenance, problem debugging, and applying OSS notes
- Excellent written and communications Skills
- Ability to give clear and concise feedback to team lead and group manager
- Must be flexible to work in different shifts as per the business requirements.
- SAP Basis certification and experience in SAP HANA products.
- Experience with other ERP packages or middleware packages.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Centre in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Centre in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E18HCCPK- SNET-Basis