Software Engineer - Bangalore - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Lead coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
• Work with other front end developers to define best practices and processes around user interface development
• Collaborate with US, near-shore, and offshore based team members to deliver software solutions
• Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements
• Provide functional and technical documentation
• Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy to navigate user interfaces (UI) that consist of web pages with graphics, icons, and color schemes that are visually appealing
• Minimum experience of 4+ years in software development (preferably front end development and UX)
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of IS, IT, or Computer Science)
• Minimum of 1 years of IS, IT, Computer Science or Engineering experience with a concentration in front end design and development framework (Angular, Node, or similar)
• Understanding of backend systems and how to integrate with online services
• Trained in TDD/BDD development, understanding of GitHub and Git pull requests and experience with analytics frameworks
•Previous experience with the GE Software Center of Excellence Predix platform.
•Lean/Six Sigma Certification, experience working in an Agile software development environment, previous experience with Cloud Foundry/PaaS
•1-2 years’ experience with iOS development, Android development, NodeJS
•Understanding of Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN), experience working with Polymer, working knowledge of Responsive Design concepts and frameworks
•Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
•Resourceful and quick learner; able to efficiently seek out, learn, & apply new areas of expertise as needed. Highly self-motivated, able to work independently.
Locations: India; Bangalore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.