Application Developer - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Application Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTRs drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management.
Identity & Access Management provides identity and access management solutions for the firm’s infrastructure and applications. Ensure the appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
As an Application Developer within the CTR group you will work in a team environment to provide knowledge of WEB applications and relational databases, i.e.Net. and Oracle technologies. You will be also involved with all levels of the design process, including requirements gathering, business analysis, system infrastructure and application consideration, and development.
• Gathering and understanding the business requirements and strategies of the stakeholders.
• Designing, driving development, and implementing solutions in the product.
• Having direct communications with business users.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of demonstrated .NET/C#/MVC; Sql & Pl/Sql development experience
• Exposure to Software Architectural methodologies and theories.
• Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Service bus architecture, including Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise with Enterprise Multi-tier WEB and Multi-threaded software development, application/database tuning.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise with Oracle development (PL/SQL) and relational schema design.
• Outstanding documentation experience.
• Experience with system design and architecture.
• Familiarity with web based scripting languages.
• Ability to work with project cycles and manage rapid changes.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and tight delivery timelines
Job Applications Development
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Prestige Technology Park / 86855
Organization CORPORATE SECTOR
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.