Software Engineer - Bangalore - Technologies
Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
Software Engineer – Front End Engineer:
This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or family of products/solution. Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- Must have expertise in HTML 4/5, CSS 3, and Java script
- Experience in JQuery and Angular JS
- Have good experience working with AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Experience programming UI for mobile devices and cross browser support
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Internationalization and Localization. Operating System: Windows, Unix and Linux
- Worked on Apache and Tomcat servers
- Knowledge in Java Programming will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in JSP will be an added advantage
- Having experience in SOAP UI or postman is a plus
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and code complex units/modules/products Test Cases that meet functional and business requirements.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written format
- Assist in strategic research and design as directed
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
Work Experience: Typically 3 - 5 years of experience in Front End Development Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field. Work Location: Bangalore
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.