Tester - Pune - Atos
Atos as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tester jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Atos company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Good communication skill and coordinative with team.
· Can work with a group of automation engineers and manual testers.
· Can write, run, edit and update QC based manual test cases as required.
· Around 4 + year experience on QTP, skilled on QTP Version 11 onwards.
· Excellent knowledge on the QTP Object Repository and handling dynamic objects.
· Excellent in descriptive programming for test automation.
· Excellent knowledge on VB Scripting and independent function development.
· Understanding of HP Quality Center/ ALM (plan, lab and defects).
· Able to understand and work on any automation framework(s).
· Can do Maintenance and enhancement of script on hybrid framework.
· Experience on function library development using VB Script for any framework.
· Can integrate QTP scripts into QC and able to maintain.
· Understanding on error handling and reporting methods.
· Full understanding on SDLC, STLC and Defect life cycle.
· Understanding of IT service management or worked on ServiceNow .
· Tested Java/C#/C++ based application(s), familiarity with OOA and SOA.
· Very good in database concepts and SQL queries.
Job Requirements Key Skills:
· 4 + year experience as automation tester with Quick Test Pro(QTP)/UFT.
· 4 + year experience on Quality Center(QC)/ALM.
· Automation framework development and maintenance experience.
· Very good in programming concepts and databases SQL queries.
· Very good in VB Scripting or Java Scripting.
· Worked with Agile development model.
· Experience on Service Now application will be added advantage.
Nice to Have Skills(Non-Mandatory):
· Worked specially on version(s) HP UFT 12 + and HP ALM 12.
· Automation QA/Testing Certifications.
· Min Educational Qualification Bachelors or higher level degree
· Fluent English