Manager Operations - Chennai - Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apollo Hospitals company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Qualification: Medical / Technical / Healthcare Management
Experience: 5 -10 years in Hospital Environment
- Good Managerial Skills
- Analytical skills
- Sharp Reflexes
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Grievance Handling
- Performance Management
- Emphasizing excellence
- Optimization of the OT utilization and there by contributing to the revenue generation.
- Tracking the cancellations/delays which leads to revenue loss.
- Operations; OT Scheduling, OT Utilization, ICU Coordination etc.
- To develop good communication networks and relationships at all levels within the team and with other departments, colleagues, consultants and patients.
- Actively participate in business planning and the development of the departments through both strategic and operational improvement and development.
- Safety : Fire Safety, OT Cleaning, Patient Safety, Infection Control & Prevention.
- Material Indenting & Inventory Management.
- Biomedical Equipment, OT Billing, coordinating with CSSD for instruments, linen, dressing material etc.
- Legal Compliance, Development & Monitoring of Quality Indicators and Audit.
- People Management: leave management, performance management, T& D, etc.