Senior Engineer Development - Bangalore - Walmart Labs
Walmart Labs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Engineer Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Walmart Labs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Customer Experience pillar at Walmart Global e-Commerce is responsible for product conceptualization and engineering of the entire e-commerce life-cycle journey for our customers on our ecommerce sites (Walmart.com, Groceries, Pharmacy) and mobile apps. As a part of this organization, we take care of customer registration/sign-up, item discovery, cart and checkout as well as communicating with the customer in every step of this journey.
Specifically, in India, we are responsible for the entire online Pharmacy customer experiences – desktop, apps, middleware and backend communicating with the actual pharmacy systems in our stores. In addition, communicating to our customers regarding their purchases is another domain we own and deliver – whether it’s email, SMS or Push Notification – in a seamless, accurate, timely manner protecting their privacy and preferences. Finally, Walmart is a pioneer in the omni-channel, anytime-anywhere access model for our customers through seamless shopping experiences – whether in stores or at home, whether using desktop or mobile apps – both outside or within stores. Digital Relationship – providing a convenient seamless omni-channel experience for our customers – is one of the major strategic initiatives for Walmart currently and our teams here drive quite a few end to end sub-initiatives under this umbrella.
As a part of the GeC Customer Communications team, you will be responsible for ensuring that for each transaction, the right set of messages is communicated to the customer at the right time on the right channel. You will be working on solutions to problems as diverse as building an end-to-end notification center for a Walmart customer on the Walmart app to creating cutting edge tools for our internal clients to swiftly compose. their own email templates.
As a front end engineer, you will be responsible for owning and developing feature involving Responsive UIs and Restful Services to ensure a seamless online shopping experience for our customers. Specifically, you will:
- Develop interactive, user-friendly web/mobile applications using the latest frameworks – both open source and proprietary;
- Create client specific UI tools to facilitate creation of Email/SMS/Push notification templates;
- Create UI tools for analyzing Customer Communications specific data;
- Contribute reusable components to the Walmart UI Development community;
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies;
- Contribute to code review, mentor other UI engineers, and finally make impact on a global scale.
Your Qualifications Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 3+ years experience;
- Extensive experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, MEAN Stack) in a service-oriented environment;
- Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms;
- Excellent debugging and problem solving capability;
- Experience in Mobile and Responsive UIs is a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated software professional greatly proficient with the fundamentals of programming, especially as they apply to front-end development – both web and mobile. He/She is a strong, responsive team player who can also proactively contribute at an individual level. Above all, our ideal candidate goes above and beyond what’s asked for, and thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
Employment Type: Full Time
Req ID: 810587BR