Oracle Comms Order And Service Management - Pune - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oracle Comms Order And Service Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"Role : Application Developer
Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have Skills : Oracle Communications Order and Service Management
Good to Have Skills : Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management
Job Requirements :
1. At least 2-3 years relevant domain experience in Development/design for OSM 7.2, 7.3, includes modules (COM, SOM and TOM Management, Cartridge development, and integration expirence with other oracle and non oracle COTS.
2. Development expirence in COM, SOM and TOM cartridges and Knowledge of RSDOD framework.
3. Should have exposure in Development and Designing the overall Customer and Service order management solution for clients with the understanding of OSS COTS Products.
4. Good process knowledge across various services and products in telecom domain. Good knowledge of service fulfilment domain
5. Good understanding of Java, Unix and oracle database.Experiences in E2E OSS/BSS Software Application Integration Good understanding of Next Generation Networks (NGOSS), eTOM and SID model. "