Field Marketing Specialist Events Mumbai - Mumbai - Red Bull
Red Bull as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Field Marketing Specialist Events Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Red Bull company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
Expand all Collapse All
- Strategic Direction and Rightness of Brand Priorities Understand and infuse global and national Red Bull strategies and philosophies in the field. Communicate clear expectations and guidelines to the Wings Team in order to achieve and meet targets successfully to drive trial with local consumers. Capture and share essential first hand consumer perception feedback (post sampling). Communicate clear expectations and guidelines for SBMs to effectively plan and deliver on infusing Red Bull in to student life during key moments (study, sport, party etc.), using a “from students for students” approach to create a credible brand image within universities and win students as loyal Red Bull consumers. Ensure top notch understanding of the consumer in various fields across the respective region which forms the basis of local idea generation and execution. Work closely with the Field Marketing Manager in defining ideas and programs to build brand image and increase understanding of the products functionality on a local level. Act as the “regional intelligence“ for the field sharing consumer insights in a timely manner.
- Marketing Innovation
Be a key player in developing, owning and executing new ideas that are locally relevant complementing the activation of global and national initiatives with the Field Marketing Managers guidance. Based on the knowledge and understanding of your region help come up with digital and social media as an integral part of success in field activities. Involve Wings Team and SBMs on idea generation for the field and capitalize on their personal university lifestyle to identify technology / digitally / socially driven consumer trends early on. Identify and selectively support cross-marketing (with sales, marketing & Red Bull Media House) opportunities. Drive innovation through Consumer Collecting: Understand the consumer landscape and how to approach and reach a variety of consumers in different consumption occasions and relevant ways through the Wings Team. H elp SBMs innovate and accomplish relevant aspirations for their respective university.
- Premium Appeal and Executional Excellence
Support the Field Marketing Manager in creating and supporting key events, scenes and marketing opportunities that reflect the Red Bull brand values. Engage in local grass-root events for sport and/or culture that are relevant for Red Bull. Identify the local heroes in relevant Red Bull scenes and work together with the Field Marketing Manager to bring them to the world of Red Bull in a personal way. Build and maintain key relationships through local sport and/or cultural opinion leaders. Support the Field Marketing Manager in producing execution that reaches local media outlets (TV, radio, print, digital and social media). Support and amplify national digital and social media plans around launches and initiatives in the field. Uphold a clean logistical system to ensure you have the right tools and management in place to support the local needs succeeding in premium appearance. Coach & manage Consumer Collecting execution in true Red Bull spirit for the love for the detail: E nsure effective Wings Team communication to drive positive trial with every consumer. Activate national and international best practices on campus encompassing the core program objectives which is the marketing and sale mix on campus. Support national social media tactics around launches and initiatives in the field via Consumer Collecting.
- Organizational Capabilities and Enabling Structure
Sourcing and hire Wings Team members and SBMs who are brand fit. Train and lead the SBMs, and the Wings Team respectively with an ‘empowerment’ approach so they take ownership of their own targets that impact the business and give opportunities for develop to the ‘top’ shining stars. Implement and uphold the national recruitment, on-boarding and training module for consistency. Identify and nurture key talent for the potential space-to-shine opportunity. Plan and conduct regular brainstorming, planning sessions and team building activities. Support the national finance team by managing expenses and salary information for both the Wings Team and SBMs. Establish strong networks and relationships in well-selected scenes. Innovate and create impactful initiatives that will help establish a local face of our global brand to the respective field. Work cross functionally, managing internal & external requests in line with regional priorities. Support the national operations team to manage product stock with discipline. S upport the local logistics system to ensure you have the right tools and management in place to support the local needs succeeding in premium appearance and tool management.
- Graduate/Master in Marketing Management.
- Excellent communication skills (english), including presenting and training abilities.