Tools Coordinator - Chennai - Vestas
Vestas as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tools Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vestas company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
An Exciting Opportunity with the Supply Chain Operations Team at the capacity of a Tools Coordinator
Tools Coordinator – Supply Chain Operations
Service / Supply Chain & Repair / Service Delivery Center
Service Delivery Center as part of Supply Chain & Repair function ensures the right components are available for the fast growing service business of Vestas. We constantly focus on timely delivery as well as not compromising on Quality. We focus on optimisation, by having low Inventory as well as also ensuring timely delivery to the customers. It is a challenging task that is ever changing. The department is operating Globally, so an international experience comes with the job. We are looking for skilled personals who are well structured, well organised and ready to work in a global environment with many Cultural Differences. You need to be able to handle large amount of data, coordinating with various stake holders.
- Receive requests for tools through SAP
- Raise Purchase Orders in SAP and followup with vendor to get the tools
- OH & S Compliance
- Coordinate repair of Tools and Calibiration & attaching Certification of Tools
- Adhoc report generation related to Tools in SAP
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2 or more years' experience in a customer service/sales function
- 2 or more years Supply Chain experience
- 2 or more years of ERP/MRP Experience, SAP experience is must
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel; MS Access
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and team environment.
- Very strong Oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to drive improvements
- Strong self driven approach to daily work
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to join a multinational company with great prospects in regards to professional and personal development in a position which provides a thorough insight into the Vestas Service Supply Chain
Work location will be Chennai.
Please contact Leela at 044-66088017 for further details
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 82 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 71 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,800 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.