Volunteer Administration Assistant Bfo And Clp - - Baptist Care
Baptist Care as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Volunteer Administration Assistant Bfo And Clp jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Baptist Care company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Multiple Positions Available
To be considered for this opportunity you must already have:
- Certificate 3 in Office Administration or equivalent experience
- Ability to use Windows, Microsoft Office applications and email.
- Experience in use of databases and reporting systems.
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- A valid full SA driver license (C-Class).
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions.
- Empathy with people who experience hardship, loss, disadvantage and disconnection from the community.
- Behave in a respectful and courteous manner to all visitors, volunteers and employees of Baptist Care.
- Previous experience (paid or voluntary) in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound time management skills
- The ability to work well as an individual and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- The ability to cope with constructive criticism
- A friendly, approachable and confident manner
- A flexible and committed approach to the job.
- Demonstrated understanding of the confidentially necessary to this role
- Satisfactory DCSI-Child Related Employment Screening Check that is less than twelve (12) months old and renewed every three (3) years.
- A yearly National Police Check is required after twelve (12) months of volunteer service.
- Certificate for Child Safe Environments Training that is less than 2 years old (at the time of the volunteer application being received), and renewed every 3 years.
- Attendance at Induction and Training that is relevant to the role.
For your convenience when applying please read through the position description and have your resume and cover letter ready as you will be asked to upload your documents. Please address the selection criteria within your cover letter.
Please use Firefox or Google Chrome for greater convenience when completing your application and note that the system may time out if left open for too long. We hope to hear from you!
Location: Southern Metro
Closing Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017