Pso Analyst - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Pso Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
As a finance professional at the analyst level, your primary role will be to support the UCCMS business in addition to some general PS&O financial support. The role will include multiple facets including managing finances, actuals analysis, budgeting/forecasting, as well as strategic analysis. The role includes interaction with regional/area finance teams, UCCMS project leads, and UCCMS and PS&O Leadership. As a member of the small finance supporting the UCCMS business, you will be a dedicated and motivated individual that will execute various diversified tasks; provide insightful analysis and reporting; and serve as a trusted business advisor to the expanded UCCMS team. The successful candidate will also develop deep expertise in the emerging cost factory model and eventually become a SME for this operating model.
You will work with UCCMS Finance, Operations, and Leadership; Regional Finance and Project Leads; and PS&O Finance and Leadership.
Responsible for assisting with a variety of areas which could include:
- Preparation of monthly UCCMS Reporting Pack
- Investigate UCCMS P&L queries in support of monthly actuals analysis
- Prepare offline financial reports for the all-up UCCMS business
- Provide commentary on the P&L variances and discuss on the review calls
- Preparation of Monthly Business Review Slides for UCCMS
- Participate in Leadership calls to discuss the financial state of the UCCMS business
- Lead the UCCMS Finance call
- Detailed monthly SAP entries including all recharge activity
- Support of the annual budget process
- Monthly forecasting for UCCMS via Cognos
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in finance/accounting position, Prior FP&A experience.
- Able to work with team in-country/out of the country
- Must possess the ability to perform in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong working-knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using Excel and other MS office applications
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail a must
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with peers and executives
- Ability to manage own work effort, prioritize tasks and be proactive on issues
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of US GAAP highly desirable
B.com with CA Inter / ICWA Inter/ MBA from Tier 2 colleges with specialization in finance
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.