Erp Analyst - Pune - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Erp Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This position is meant for Pune / eastern Europe
The Honeywell Global SAP Center Of Excellence (CoE) team is commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard SAP which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times, run lowest cost possible at error-free rates. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
The candidate will work in the Honeywell CoE Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) team in the Manufacturing and Quality Management area to configure, test, deploy and support the SAP PP/QM processes within the Honeywell core SAP instances. Focus will be on global processes and solutions for our Products/ Projects related businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role partners closely with Strategic Business Units and co-ordinates with other functional teams to ensure the tasks necessary to have the SAP system available meeting business requirements. Deploy, support and extend the designed “Global Template” which will enable the SBU to move from current business processes and operating systems to common business processes, enabled by SAP.
- Provides IT expertise to support the design and realization of the Manufacturing and Quality processes for SAP deployment, optimization and support.
- Completing key deliverables as assigned such as functional site scoping documentation, Gap Analysis, Enhancement Functional Specifications, and others as outlined in the Honeywell deployment methodology.
- Discuss and agree integration points with other functional teams to ensure design and delivery of a complete and operational Business and Systematic processes.
- Configuring the SAP system to meet the business requirements.
- Requirements gathering with the business for new development deliverables, creation of functional specifications and testing of the development.
- Ensure detailed knowledge transfer:
o Transferring knowledge on the SAP solution to other implementation teams.
o Ensure a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the complete solution to the Support team to enable strong post deployment customer service.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities maybe assigned as appropriate.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard.
- SAP certification in related modules advantageous.
- IT experience in a large business change program.
- Track-record of successful manufacturing ERP/systems implementations. Preferably more than two prior SAP implementation experience; either as a team member or consultant. This should equate to a minimum of 2-3 years of R/3/ERP experience.
- SAP ERP Knowledge in the following areas:
o Production Planning including DM, LTP, MRP, PP in Repetitive and Discrete, Capacity planning, Variant Configuration and Kanban.
o Quality Management including Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Certification and Quality Notifications.
o Experience and exposure to other Manufacturing related modules (e.g. Plant Maintenance, MES, etc.) would be an advantage.
o Experience and exposure to security authorization objects and the definition of roles with in SAP for specific functions.
- Ability to configure the system within the Manufacturing and Quality modules.
- Proven ability to create Functional Specifications for development by other developers, including test plans.
- Personal attributes:
o Results driven, yet highly team-oriented.
o Open minded.
o Ability to work in a matrix environment
o Strong organizational skills.
o Ability to support and influence others in a difficult environment.
o Can operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment working with a variety of business layers.
o Ability to drive projects and change maintaining communication and links with all parties.
o Proven ability to communicate and operate in a complex matrix environment.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to do so at all levels of an organization.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as required, up to 50% to the various project locations.