Test Lead - Pune - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Test Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Please visit our website
for more information.
Local Regulatory Reporting & Tax Technology is a global team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of applications supporting the mandatory Regulatory and Tax functions of Barclays across clusters in US, Europe and APAC. Its primary mission is to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of global and local reporting architecture to allow our Business stakeholders to have a sustained competitive advantage through technology.
The team supports the following functions:
• Reporting on Financials, Statistics, Risk, Capital, Liquidity and Funding requirements to the PRA, EBA, BoE, FED, SEC, FINRA and local regulators in APAC (over 20 regulators in 10 countries)
• Various global and local Tax functions (VAT, Risk, Compliance, Employment and Wealth, Forecasting) and reporting
• FATCA (US and Global requirements such as Crown Dependencies and Common Reporting Standards)
• Definition and development of the Regulatory Reporting strategy and the associated technology solutions for Functions
Overall purpose of role:
Under moderate supervision manages test project (small / medium), its risks and dependencies. Mitigate risks to Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans. Mitigates / escalates issues to Test Manager or Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate. Work with development team and Business Analysts to create plans for enhancements and fixes on applications.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required: · Prepare / Assist in performing test estimation, test strategy
· Prepare Phase Test Plan & regression tests
· Understand and Analyse the Requirements
· Coordinate / Prepare Test Bed/Test Data/ Test scripts for execution
· Support UAT / OAT
· Prepare Run Plan and Execution Plans
· Daily attendance of Agile Scrum calls participating in prioritization of product backlog
· Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure and produce test metrics and test reports
· Customer and key stakeholder communication, Timely escalations and communication of risks and issues
· Proactively identifying potential delivery related issues and arriving at mitigation plan.
· Task Allocation and Monitoring, Co-ordinate and Manage Test Schedules
· Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality
· Conduct reviews and inspections of project and test deliverables and provide feedback
· Implement creative and innovative ways of testing to meet project goals without compromising quality
· Participates in refining testing practices and methodologies
· Ability to coordinate between BA’s , Business and test team
Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include · Experience & Good understanding of Banking Industry
· Experience in Regulatory reporting & Axiom Tool will be an added advantage
· Knowledge & Hands-on experience in test automation tools (like UFT, Test Complete etc)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Hands-on experience & good understanding of Agile methodologies along with exposure to Jira
· Expert knowledge on testing lifecycle
· Certification: ISTQB/ CSTE / CSQA