Staff Engineer - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Staff Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This group within Airwatch R&D is responsible for impactful innovation, incubating ideas of medium term scope and proactively looking at solutions based on customer needs. Projects span Mobile application, Data analytics, Machine learning, and Cloud platforms. ADG works closely with product management and rest of R&D to produtize and deliver these solutions to the market.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help in defining product strategy, engaging with customers and partners to understand product requirements. This person will then work closely with ADG engineers in conceptualizing the idea and with product management and rest of R&D to productize it.
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
.• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs;
Strategic thinking, knowledge of the EMM/APP space and its underlying technologies (mobile applications, machine learning, data analytics), identifying new opportunities in the EMM / UEM space and clear communication are required for success in this role.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to represent Analytics customers and the R&D team well in front of senior executives.
• Assess the high growth UEM and Enterprise Apps market and proactively engage with Customers, Partners and our field experts to gather requirements
• Define requirements for the solutions identified
• Develop use cases & customer flows and collaborate closely with R&D to productise and bring them to market
• MBA and BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Previous experience in development and deployment of enterprise mobility is highly desirable
• Proven track record of growing new software products into successful businesses
• Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with commercial and enterprise customers, presenting to senior and c-level executives and evangelising disruptive new technologies
AirWatch is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
AirWatch empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With AirWatch, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times.
As the largest mobile device management provider, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.