Transaction Processing Specialist Team Member - Bangalore - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Transaction Processing Specialist Team Member jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Reviewing and understanding the Client request
- Review & Verification of the Risk Rating selected by the Implementation Consultant is as per the approved Risk Matrix.
- Review & Validation of appropriate core legal documents/product forms/service terms as listed in the P&Ps and/or Scanning & Indexing the documents to the centralized repository.
- Review & Validation of Authorized Signor details, Negotiated Documents & perform Signature Verification
- Review & Authentication of Mandates into the respective Autosig platform
- Recording your observations & escalate wherever necessary
- Identifying items which needs Remediation & Amendments.
- Identifying gaps/exceptions and recommending possible solutions.
- Project Management.
- Graduates with minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Knowledge of TS & CB Products and Operations will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical & analytical skills
- Aptitude to work with numbers and deadlines.
- Proactive approach
- Ability to grasp/learn new products/audits which are currently not in scope.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point)