Marketing Manager Programmatic And Mobile Display - Gurgaon - Uber
Uber as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager Programmatic And Mobile Display jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Uber company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About Uber: Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward. What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Setup & execute paid display acquisition campaigns across cities
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and develop media strategies to support direct response and brand or consideration goals
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing
- Keep up to date with paid display best practices and strategies
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in biddable and direct response media experience managing complex, large-scale campaigns to include combined client-side and agency experience with a well-known, large brand
- 2+ years of experience with programmatic buying (DR campaign experience preferred)
- Experience with day to day programmatic management across multiple DSPs
- Negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs, DCM is a plus
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools such as TUNE/MixPanel/Google Analytics
- Experience setting up private marketplace deals
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU, Attribution and LTV
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plusPERKS
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers. Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.