Technical Manager - - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Weather Channel company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
You will be the primary contact between Customer and delivery support organization.
You will be responsible for leading and directing the delivery team.
You will pro-actively monitor the problem, change process of the account, and manage problem and change issues and alerts as needed.
You will help to ensure quality of service maintained and manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner.
You will be accountable for leading technical teams to mentor, motivate and help them to maintain high performance
What you will do:
- Be single point of contact for delivery and be the advocate between Service Delivery and the Customer
- Provide leadership and direction to Delivery teams
- Handle Operational Issues related to delivery center
- Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/or change control process
- Drive/participate and coordinate crisis management
- Participate in account plan/strategy
- As directed by the PE drive/manage subcontractors/ third party providers
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you