Security Engineer - Bangalore - Nvidia
Nvidia as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Security Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Nvidia company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are now looking for a Security Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for Lenel Access Control and Milestone Video Management systems for our offices around the world.
- Responsible for physical/logical infrastructure (systems, applications, storage, and networking) management that supports PACS, VMS and a myriad of other systems.
- Responsible for working with security integrators to perform daily maintenance and installation of all physical security end point devices (readers, cameras, alarm systems, etc.)
- Primary focus of support will be the India and EMEA regions.
- Additional team responsibilities include the Information Security and Electronic Discovery domains. Ideal candidate will have a myriad of IT/Security skills where they can not only support the Physical Security domain but assist in other domains as needed.
What we need to see:
- Lenel access control (or other PACS) certification.
- Milestone VMS (or other VMS) certification.
- Great IT skillset including servers, networking, application and database fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s or Associate with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- IT Certifications (MCSE, CCNA, etc.).
Security Certifications (SSCP or CISSP, Security+). On job programmatic experience (language not important).