Stress Engineering Static - Bangalore - Bombardier
Bombardier as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Stress Engineering Static jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bombardier company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Stress Engineering (Static)-BAN00250
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work on problems of diverse scope; apply knowledge to intermediate to complex problems, identify with non-standard tasks/queries.
- Use a wide variety of established engineering techniques and exercise initiative and be involved in independent judgment regarding resolving problems, analyzing data and designing equipment.
- Work is normally done within established guidelines and minimal guidance in own area of knowledge
- Duties are assigned with general instructions as to methods and procedures.
- Grasp problems from different angles, innovate from established techniques to arrive at non obvious solutions to problems.
- Perform various Static Stress analyses and contribute to the deliverables.
- Be an active and influential player of the multi-disciplinary team for metallic and composite structural work.
- Influence the decision making and problem solving that affect the structural integrity.
- Provide leadership, technical direction and coaching to the stress analysts of our suppliers.
- Ensure that all the deliverables of the stress team are prepared with quality and on-time such as to meet the program needs.
As our ideal candidate,
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- You have a strong knowledge in metallic materials and manufacturing processes.
- You have good experience in Finite Element Modeling using PATRAN / NASTRAN to support design activities.
- You are able to work cross functionally and communicate with confidence with all levels of the organization with relatively limited supervision.
- You have very good spoken and written English communication skills.
- A previous working experience abroad would be an asset.
- Min 8 to 10 years of experience in stress analysis, in aeronautics or aerospace. As such, an Engineering Specialist title/role is required.
- You demonstrate openness and respect in relationship with individuals from other cultures.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: IN-KA-Bangalore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.05.2017, 1:12:02 AM
23.05.2017, 11:59:00 PM