Third Party Risk Management - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Third Party Risk Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Third Party Risk Management - QA
The Third Party Risk Management Shared Service team is part of the JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS) / Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) organization. The team provides IT risk management oversight on third party service providers in accordance to JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) Standards and Global Technology Standards. The TPRM Shared Service team supports a number of Line of Businesses (LOBs), including Mortgage Banking (MB), Corporate Sector Functions and Technology (CS) and Consumer & Business Banking (CBB), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (AM).
As the Third Party Information QA Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to conduct QA review of the Third Party Risk Assessment documentation (Assessment Questionnaire, Remediation Plans, Non Compliance Acceptances, etc.) and review the evidences provided for the issue remediation. You will play an important role in engaging with the Third Party Risk Assessors and Delivery Managers to manage the Risk remediation plans related to the Third Party Risk Assessments.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engage with TP Risk Assessors to ensure compliance with documentation requirements related to TP Risk Assessments as per the JPMC policy and procedures.
· Conduct the QA review of the assessment documentation and provide feedback to the TP Risk Assessors
· Review the issue closure evidences submitted by the third Parties and take appropriate actions for the closure of the issues.
· Conduct the Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) testing as per defined frequency.
· Escalate issues associated with third parties risk assessment documentation as needed
· Identify opportunities for process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency in the processes.
· Assist with various Third Party Risk Management program initiatives working closely with the Third Party Risk Management Leads.
· Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness, as needed
Qualification: · 6 to 8 years of experience in IT
· 4+ years of experience within IT Risk processes, Quality Assurance or RCSA testing etc
· Working knowledge / understanding within any of the following risk domains/technologies:
- Database and application security
- IDS/IPS technologies
- System/Access Administration
- Firewall technologies
- Network Architecture
- Security Event Logging & Monitoring
- Key Management/Tokenization
- Database/Application/Network Layer Secure Protocols
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Secure Software/Code Development
- Change Management
- Vulnerability Management
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meeting
· Proficient interpretation, analytical & negotiation skills.
· Bachelors degree required or equivalent technical experience
Job Information Risk Management
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Platina 3 / 86856
Organization CORPORATE SECTOR
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.