Software Engineer Development - Bangalore - Cisco Systems Inc
Cisco Systems Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco Systems Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Engineer - Software Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R1026803 Description:
What You'll Do?
You form the bedrock of engineering talent. With a flair for designing firmware modules, you have a hawkish eye when writing and reviewing code. You make sure nothing falls through the cracks, and implementation and design leaves no room for challenge. You guide your juniors in their efforts. You are the right hand person for your technical leaders when it comes to the nitty gritty of code. In short, you design, write, code and test blocks that make for nothing less than a masterpiece.
Who You'll Work With?
You will work with a team of very seasoned engineers who have between them tens of years of experience. You will also socialise with other groups as product management, marketing, sales, customer support, advanced services. These groups will engage with you to seek guidance on features, design, and help with answering technical questions. You will also get input from them that will help you design good software in tune with customer expectations.
Who You Are?
You must meet these requirements.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in CS/EE/IT/ECE, MCA, or similar education, with a minimum score of 70%.
- 6-10 years of experience in embedded firmware development
- Proficient in ‘C’
- Hands on with Unix/Linux based development environment
- Articulate, and able to work with a team
- Excellent coding and debugging skills commensurate with experience
- Able to derive design and code based on technical standards
- Able to write comprehensive and focussed design documents
- Able to negotiate with others in a positive way
- Experience in tools like Clearcase, Valgrind, DDTS, GDB etc
- Experienced in developing firmware for networking equipment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Entry Level Opportunity Category: *None