Ind Software Engineer - Gurgaon - Aon
Aon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ind Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Aon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Location: Gurgaon Aon Center
Position: IND IT Software Engineer II (IJP)
No. of open Positions: 1
Position Code: 2426486
AON Level: 7
Hewitt Legacy Band: 3
Date of Job Posting (dd/mm/yy): 23 Feb 2017
Last date of applying (dd/mm/yy): 3 March 2017
Note: All candidates are requested to check for Company Transport Service/Non Service Zones as per the transport policy before applying for the IJP.
Associates falling under Non Service Zone for the above mentioned location will not be eligible to apply unless ready to relocate to a Service Zone or make alternate arrangements as detailed in the Policy
B.E./B.Tech./MCA with 3 to 5 years of IT experience
At least 2 years of experience in application development in JAVA or Liferay
Strong design and development skills
Knowledge of UPoint/YBR would be an added advantage
1) You have been in your current position for 18 months.
2) Last Performance Appraisal Rating: Consistently Meets Expectations or higher
3) Associate should not be on PIP/no warning letter on disciplinary grounds in last 6 months
1) Please attach your resume while filling the candidature for the said IJP else the candidature will be cancelled.
2) Also you are requested to fill the IJP form and get it validated from your Immediate Manager.
3) Last date for receiving the IJP form is 3 March 2017 (IST: 8PM) failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
4) Kindly ask your manager to forward the IJP form to "India Careers Mailbox" in following format
IJP Feedback: Candidate Name: Req Title: Req ID
You can download the form from:
https://one.aon.net/sites/myHrOnline/Pages/Performance and Development/Find a Job/Open Opportunities - Internal Job Posting Program/Open Opportunities - Internal Job Posting Program.aspx