Vice President Data Analytics - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Vice President Data Analytics jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
CB - Vice President - Data Analytics
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Commercial Banking (CB) delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations along with nearly 35,000 real estate investors/owners.
The Vice President, WLS will join a global Data analytics group, leading both strategy and execution of business management reporting and analysis programs with a high level of visibility to senior managers. This manager will develop all people, process, and technology components required to support delivery of best-in-class operational metrics & analysis programs globally
This new leader will:
- Manage 15 member team with various technology , project management and analytics skillset
- Provide thought leadership to drive new initiatives across WLS(wholesale Lending services)
- Identify new areas and opportunities WLS team can support the business including expansion to additional functions or market coverage.
- Be responsible for delivering superior quality and timeliness of all the deliverables in the WLS team
- Identify process improvement and excellence opportunities – eliminating manual processes, repetitive processes.
- Ability to analyze and provide data/BI solutions for various business entities in WLS.
- Monitor individual and Team Leader performance relative to goals & objectives.
- Maximize and encourage "Employee Engagement" through various initiatives.
- Hire, groom, and retain top talent through coaching and mentoring.
- Implement clear tracking mechanism for timeliness, quality and issues while presenting the same to the leads across Data and analytics team.
- Collaborates effectively with peers, technology and US partner teams to ensure successful deliveries.
- Provide clear goals, deliverables, development plans to each employee and monitor the progress.
- Effectively communicate to the partners, team and senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality; develop strong partnerships with IT application owner and data management teams to align on a roadmap for continual improvement
- 10+ years of work experience in data management, report delivery and managing multiple business partners
- 3+ years of project management with clear tracking and monitoring across various tasks.
- 5+ years of people management with clear evidence of training, coaching and developing
- Thought leadership and Analytical experience to deal with complex business problems.
- Experience in managing multiple stake holders on planning, prioritizing the deliverables
- Implemented best practices, knowledge bank and managed best-in class in-house support.
- Strong SQL skills with working experience in any of the following Databases – Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2, Netezza etc..
- Have worked on BI tools like COGNOS, Microstrategy, SAS, Qlikview to provide reporting/visualization solutions
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team to deliver extraordinary results - people leadership is a key requirement of the role
- Worked with any of the BI tools to deliver reporting needs of the clients.
- Used Work flow management tools to monitor and track various requests from business partners and provide dashboard reporting on the same.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, presentation and employee interaction as well analytical bent of mind to identify opportunities.
- Exposure to operation analytics in BFSI domain is preferable but not mandatory
- Project Leadership experience in order to manage department-wide initiatives
BE / MBA
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Prestige Technology Park / 86855
Organization COMMERCIAL BANK
Job Type Standard
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand J.P. Morgan