Software Engineer Android Hybrid - - Iconcept
Iconcept as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Android Hybrid jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Iconcept company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Sr. Software Engineer – Android/Hybrid
Development – Android
MCA/B. tech/B.E or equivalent
3 to 5 years (relevant)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module or entire project depending on the size and Complexity of the assignment.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Should be able to develop new and existing Android applications & features.
- Work with team members on server-side integration.
- Contribute to the project plan by providing inputs to planning and estimation.
- Drive SLA’s adherence and ensure that variances are addressed.
- Participate and contribute to project reviews and status updates with the customer.
- Analyze requirements, support the design, development and integration of solutions.
- Ensure adherence to quality planning and practices.
- Take part in deployment, system testing and UAT.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the programming best practices and guidelines.
- Coding Standards has to be followed according to the check list.
- Preparing and follow unit test cases.
- Preparing documents at each and every stage of the product development.
- Generating libraries and using them across the projects.
- Use of version control systems like TFS/SVN.
Demonstrated experience in designing and developing robust Android apps and in particular:
- Hands on experience in Web Services JSon,Rest and Soap.
- Use of SQLite for data persistence
- Graphic and interactive design skills (UX , right usage of colors and graphics, positioning of components, fast rendering, activity indicators etc.) and custom UI components
- Mobile computing skills (DB management, security, hardware interaction , and memory allocation)
- Knowledge on Quantum paper approach (responsive animations and transitions, depth effects such as lighting and shadows)
- Use of tools like Memory/CPU/GPU/Network monitors for Performance profiling and optimization.
- Working experience on development of applications using cross platforms like Phonegap, ionic or any related platforms.
- Working experience on deployment and distribution of native and hybrid applications on their respective platforms.
- Experience integrating with 3 rd party API’s.
- Knowledge on SQL Language.
- Custom plugin development and usage of third party cordova plugins.
- Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5.
- Have knowledge on middle ware.
- Ability to work with JNI libraries.
- Certification in java is additional advantage.
- UML modeling.
- Knowledge on design patterns.
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
- Conduct remote problem analysis and assistance: assist with identifying the failing product/component and with remote problem determination and resolution
- Advanced understanding of emerging mobile technologies
Good Communication skills, Quick learner, Positive attitude If you are interested in pursuing a great career with us, then drop us a mail with the job title and reference code at [email protected]