Team Member Purchase - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Member Purchase jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Overall responsibility of procurement of all E&I items of all projects of Minerals BU including expediting to ensure delivery of the projects within time & cost.
· Participates in Project Kick off meeting conducted by PM and gets involved in project planning along with PMP.
· Provides inputs to PMP in making procurement plan from the overall project plan, indicating line-wise, activity wise planned dates including dependencies.
· Makes project procurement strategy in consultation with Category Manager and agrees the same with the Manager.
· Performs procurement activities of RFQ, receipt of offers, evaluation, negotiation and supplier selection.
· Coordinates with Category Manager for negotiation and supplier selection including collaborating across other procurement groups to ensure volume consolidation, and coordinates with PMP for cost overrun approval, if any.
· Expedites all project deliverables including QAP, Supplier drawing approvals, delivery of equipment & materials and Vendor Manuals.
· Coordinates with Expediting support group and Logistics to effect timely deliveries. Provides Logistics plan for his project to the Logistics team / PMP.
· Updates project procurement plan and escalates potential risk areas in a proactive manner.
· Attends Project meetings and updates project manager/PMP regularly regarding the status of his project.
· Coordinates with QC for timely inspection of project supplies.
· Ensures completion of all project deliverables and reconciles the same at appropriate stage.
· Arranges suppliers' support for site activities like erection, commissioning, troubleshooting till project closure.
· Addresses FQRs like short supplies / wrong supplies and makes claims on suppliers, where applicable.
· Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures.
· Knowledge of equipment & technology related to Minerals industry
· Should be self driven, go-getter & a live wire when it comes to follow up and timely completion.
· Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication.
· Skilled in negotiation and convincing skills.
· Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
10 to 15 years of experience in procurement of Electrical & Instrumentation items of Minerals plants