Senior Dev Ops Engineer - Hyderabad - Eze Software Group
Eze Software Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Dev Ops Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Eze Software Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze’s development team in Hyderabad is expanding, and we are looking for a Senior Dev-Ops Engineer who can accelerate shipment of our products within our continuous delivery environment using tools like Jenkins, Slack, and GIT to build out new automation and integrations that improve the software development lifecycle. This is a unique opportunity to work with technologists who create award-winning and market defining products at a growing company.
- Work closely with teammates in Hyderabad and globally to provide guidance around best practices for DevOps
- Build C#/Java APIs to link systems and information
- Maintain, innovate, and improve our Continuous Integration build system
- Create and update installers for several product lines
- Work closely with our Product Management, Development, and QA teams in an Agile environment
- Act as resident expert in our source control systems
To succeed within this role
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and establish best practices
- Experience with Windows Server operating system and tooling
- Solid hands-on experience with packaging and deployment tools (Wix or Installshield)
- Solid hands-on experience with build tools (Bamboo, Stash, Jenkins, TFS)
- Experience with VMWare/HyperV/Vagrant
- Experience with Windows Server environment