Graphic Designer Years Mumbai - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Graphic Designer Years Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Graphic Designer 2years-5years Mumbai
We are hiring for Graphic Designer role for Mumbai Location.
As a Graphic Designer, his/her core role will encompass the following key tasks:
• Work with the content development team to produce instructor-led and web-based (e-learning) training courses.
• Strong visualization skills.
• Superior sketching, storyboarding and speaking skills.
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Understand requirements and create UI/graphic assets to meet the requirements.
• Support with the development of training collateral from a Graphic Design point of view.
• Demonstrate expertise in developing a range of creative presentations, collages, images, graphical user interfaces, flash movies, icons that become components to customer products
. • Create demonstrations and simulations of software applications/tools.
• Edit audio files and integrate audio in the course
. • Develop graphics and layouts for brochures, banners, training manuals, illustrations and posters.
• Produce accurate and high-quality work. • Manage projects from end to end and coordinate with stakeholders, SMEs, and internal team
• Handle client communication and reporting Skills Primary Skills (Must have)
• Ability to analyze content and present it in the most effective way to enhance learning
• Ability to coordinate with Instructional Designers on content production
Primary skill(must have)
• Sketching and storyboarding skills • Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, XML/HTML & Flash integration and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts • Strong conceptual, layout and typographical skills • Excellent communication skills • Excellent time-management and self-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• System and process oriented
• Good organization and administration skills
• Ability to work in teams, sound inter-personal skills to facilitate team synergy and cohesiveness
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Working to clear and defined milestones within a project and strict time constraints
. • Ability to work with geographically diverse graphics designer and project teams Education: Degree/certification in Fine Arts
Secondary skill(good to have)
• Ability to edit audio files and integrate audio in a course
• Knowledge of HTML/XML tags
Years Of Experience: 2years-5years