Test Engineer Manual Tester - Pune - Tieto Corporation
Tieto Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Test Engineer Manual Tester jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tieto Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Work Experience of 3-5 years
In Technology Services and Modernization we modernize our customers IT landscape to drive efficiency, agility and innovation, and to realize their digital ambitions. Our customers are large Nordic organisations operating in various industries as well as in the public sector. Our aim is to become the market leader in the Nordics and the first choice for our customers’ business renewal.
With us you will be responsible for
• Give input to test plans for the project
• Give time estimates for test tasks
• Participate in business requirements review sessions with the peers and business users
• Participate in reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs of test product lifecycle framework related documentation.
• Ensure traceability matrix to reflect test coverage
• Prioritize test requirements and organize test cases accordingly
• Create test coverage matrices to maximize testing efficiency. Use optimization techniques to minimize the number of test cases and time effort while maximizing test coverage in accordance with the product risk assessment
• Write test design specifications and test cases (following ISTQB standard)
• Identify and document the needed test data
• Execute test cases
• Log defects during the test execution phase (following ISTQB standard)
• Investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers
• Isolate root cause of defects and be able to drive the resolution of important defects
• Report test results to the test manager (following ISTQB standard)
• Create QA status reports as required.
• Act as subject matter expert in the functionality assigned for the project
We expect you to have
• Relevant testing experience 3-5 years
• ISTQB test certification is a must – min. ISTQB Foundation certified
• Knowledge on JIRA and Quality Center (9.2 and 11.5) is a must, QTP knowledge is an advantage
• Automation experience an advantage (not mandatory)
• Must have a good knowledge of the Agile ways of working. Experience on at least 1 project using AGILE and SCRUM
• Banking & finance domain knowledge
As a person you are
• Willing to learn
• Good facilitator and driver
• Excellent in communication
• Permanent working contract
• Flexible working hours
• Challenging job
• Multinational company environment, English use on daily basis
• Trainings, technical courses, certifications and English lessons
• Career path and personal growth
About Us At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!