Administrators Idam Certifications - Hyderabad - Synchrony Financial
Synchrony Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Administrators Idam Certifications jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Synchrony Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The IS Admins – IDAM Certifications, will drive the information security identity and access management certifications in conjunction work with Security Identity and Access Management team, the larger organizations’ business leaders to address the current and emerging information security and compliance requirements of the organization.
- Support the Security Identity and Access Management team in conducting the certification processes on a quarterly basis for all identities and accesses provisioned across the organization to ensure Cybersecurity is incorporated into all aspects of identity and access management and we are meeting all the compliance requirements in a timely manner.
- Work with business leaders, functional owners, developers, system/network administrators, and other stakeholders to ensure secure assignment of access to identities are provisioned and certified.
- Understand access management policies and procedures which involve processing access requests, documenting approvals, granting access, and de-provisioning access
- Responsible to ensure 100% of the identity and access certifications are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain ZERO defect rate always and practice adequate validation of role permissions/rights, precision and accuracy in certification process Identify risks through certification process and communicate with the IDAM Leaders and business leaders.
- Drive remediation of risks identified.
- Responsible for periodic access reviews, certification, and account reconciliation
- Perform other duties of the Information Security department as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 4 years of IS identity and access management experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Identity and Access Management solutions and understand access management policies and procedures, which involve processing access requests, documenting approvals, granting access, and de-provisioning access.
- Responsible for periodic access reviews, certifications, and account reconciliation
- Minimum 2 years of experience with regulatory compliance management frameworks
- Ability to develop business/technical documentation associated with identity and access management.
- Sound communication skills: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written work; reads and interprets complex information; conveys information effectively; listens well.
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner
- Understanding of identity and access management principles and practices Strong technological skills:
- Able to quickly learn and understand technical aspects of the position; embraces technology; appreciates and understands a moderate level of complexity, technology and innovation.
- Preferred experience and expertise as an identity and access management administrator performing identity access validations, access reviews and certifying the provisions associated with identities and access
- Exposure to identity and access management solutions such as, but not limited to, Sail Point, CyberArk, SQL, Scripting, Tableau etc.
- Experience with MS Visio, MS Project and Office suite would be an added advantage
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- You must be willing to submit your relevant documents for a background check as part of the selection process
- For all SYF internal employees, the applicant must be at least 18 months old in SYF and 12 months in current role with no active CAP/ PIP. Must have obtained at least CT rating or equivalent as part of performance review
- Open to work in US shifts from 5/6pm to 2/3am IST or 8-5pm EST timings or other work timings as required by the business
- Ability to work as an Individual Contributor and as leader/manager, when required
Job Family Group: