Assoc Applications Spec - Pune - Symantec
Symantec as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assoc Applications Spec jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Symantec company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Actively participating in agile meetings with the product manager, scrum master, and the rest of the agile team.
• Interacting with the product manager and other business stakeholders to understand requirements and determine scope of development efforts.
• “Owning” the development effort. You will be responsible for delivering quality code, unit testing, and acting as Quality Assurance analyst for the work you deliver.
• Designing and developing scalable, fault tolerant solutions that meet code development standards.
• Building Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) templates, components, and workflows that scale to a global and localized website.
• Fixing bugs.
• Updating the ticketing system on a daily basis.
• Reporting progress in a clear manner and raising issues that need immediate attention.
• Proactive and flexible attitude and a willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done well.
• Ability to shift gears when priorities change.
• Ability to drive the SEV1 & SEV2 issues in a timely fashion. Skills required: • BS degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science. • Sounds knowledge of Core Java, J2EE. • Experience in any Java framework • Good understanding of software engineering principles, web application development, and web technology (JSP, Servlets, REST, SOAP, JSON). • Good knowledge of webserver and application server stack. • Familiarity with Web Services and REST API integrations. • Familiarity with database concepts and SQL, PL/SQL. • Ability to configure web servers, app servers. • Understanding of HTTPS and Active Mixed Content issues. • Ability to work on Apache/Weblogic environment on Linux. • Familiarity with Unix/Linux commands, Shell scripting. • Experience writing scripts in Python and the ability to crawl websites using code or web crawling tools like Xenu. Omniture a plus, but not absolutely required. • Previous experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or any other web or portal technologies a plus, but not absolutely required. (Apache, Sun Java Web Server, Sun Java Application Server, Oracle Web Center, etc. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Previous experience working in an Agile environment. ======================================== Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.