Strategic Business Partner - - Mercuri Urval
Mercuri Urval as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Strategic Business Partner jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mercuri Urval company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Coaching and providing guidance to management on leadership, people management skills and responsibilities, challenging them and acting as their sounding board.
- As part of the Business Unit Leadership Team, you provide proactive strategic support in HR-related matters and Business projects from the start of early thoughts and discussions.
- You act as first point of contact for assigned Business Units on strategic/major HR subjects.
- You advise BU leadership on legal HR subjects.
- You co-design organizational strategy and co-develop HR strategy and drive the implementation and transformation into derived projects and measure within area of responsibility.
- You support the company Culture, boost inclusion and diversity and ensure values are implemented.
- You co-design business transformation programs, taking responsibility and advise on organization design and development, people change, restructuring, potential M&A activities and secure alignment with business strategy.
- You lead, design and participate in complex, national and international business and/or HR projects.
- You collaborate closely with Centers of Expertise and provide business needs input to Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Mobility and Compensation & Benefits for design and execution of global (and occasionally local) programs/strategies/policies/procedures.
- You are holding a University degree and/or have a sound and relevant HR-specific education, MBA desired (not mandatory)
- After your studies you have worked more than 15 years in HR and have a very long experience in a leadership role within the automotive industry
- You have a high operational background in HR either deriving from working at HQ or being HR Manager for an automotive plant
- You want to thrive for strategic & conceptual HR Management with a functional responsibility
- You have already worked in multinational companies and have experience with matrix-organizations
- you have sound experience in functional or disciplinal leadership responsibility
- You can motivate international team members to follow although not your direct reports
- You are an English or German native speaker, other language skills like French are an advantage; speaking German business fluent is a must
- You have excellent communication skills at and with all levels
- You have a good standing, a dynamic appearance and a brisk leadership character when necessary
- Challenging International Leadership Role and Part of the Business Unit Leadership Team
- Become a member of a Global Automotive Market Leader
- Financially strong, a sound growing and solid company
- Best international career opportunities and direct impact to companies success
- Innovative products
- High strategic responsibility and a task with high variety
- Attractive salary package incl. company car & incentives
- Very good infrastructure and best working tools
- Attractive metropolitan region for work and live
Please apply by clicking on the button and let us know your desired salary. Your first contact is Susanne Heinemann ( [email protected] ) or mobile +49 151 503 002 97 respectively.