Senior Software Engineer - - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Centre of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Investment & Banking Solutions Technology team is responsible for all Retail, Preferred and GWIM products catering to Retail and Preferred customers and GWIM clients. The products includes Credit Cards for Retail as well as Small Business customers, Deposits, Consumer Lending and Client Underwriting (including Vehicle Loans and Home Loans), Investment Products for GWIM and US Trust clients and Retirement products for Institutions. This team performs application development, testing (functional and automation), design/architecture and business analysis functions to deliver the technology solutions through robust and scalable application platforms developed on various technologies such as .Net, Java/J2EE, Angular JS, Mainframe, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle.
Individual will be responsible for doing development tasks and support activities of the applications in the Banking Domain environment
- Analyze and understand Building Blocks applications and workflows
- Develops new modules as well as enhance existing modules using Mainframe technology.
- Work with LOB to understand the requirement and work accordingly
- Work on extensive data analysis
- Drive QA efforts in co-ordination with the QA team
- Provide any adhoc report requested by business or other teams
- Coordinate with different teams across the location as and when needed
- Provide real time application support to the business as required
Education- BE/ME, B Tech / M Tech, Any Degree
Certifications If Any- Mainframe Trained
Experience Range- 2- 4 years
- Excellent skills in COBOL,CICS, JCL and any database DB2,VSAM, IMS.
- Sound knowledge in batch and online Mainframe process
- Strong research, analysis, and information delivery skills required
- Knowledge on SORT, OPC and Endevor tools
- Excellent communication skills, motivated team player & strong inter personal skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-location teams
- Good working knowledge in Support and Maintenance project.
Work Timings- 11:00 am to 8:00 PM
Job Location - Gurugram
Posting Date : 19/05/2017
Location : IN--Gurugram