Customer Support Specialist - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Support Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Reporting to: Team Supervisor / Manager
Air-watch - Global Support Services
www.vmware.com / www.air-watch.com
Virtualization is the technology that is poised to change the way we think about computing. VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the Data Center. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green.
Position Summary The Customer Support specialist directly supports the entire suite of VMware / Air-watch products for global customers and works closely with the Customer Support Management and Technical Support teams to ensure that VMware provides exemplary customer service. Each Customer Support specialist will ensure each customer contact will be a friendly, professional and supportive experience to accurately address the needs of the customer. The Customer Support Specialist also provides exemplary account support directly as well as collaborating with Internal VMware / Air-watch departments globally.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via phone, email for technical and customer account queries/issues.
- Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist customers in sourcing self-service options on VMware and Air-watch support website
- Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
- Proactively update and respond timely to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use.
- Enter accurate detailed information into the VMware ticketing system
- Work directly with our Technical Support Engineers, Quality Analysts and Sales staff to resolve customer issues.
- Review reports, logs to ensure any issues are logged, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with other departments (example Sales Support, IT) as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Resolve any customer account issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting where required.
- Customer Focus
- Effective communication
- Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Using Initiative- Achieving Goals
- University graduate / Diploma in Computer Science, Electronics, Math, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with the installation and configuration of Windows, Linux or UNIX operating system
- Setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Windows, Linux or UNIX systems
- Working knowledge of Linux, Microsoft (Windows Server Families 2008, 2003, Windows Desktop 7, and XP), plus x86 platforms, devices, and networking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish
- Quick learner
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced work environment
- Dependable time management skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude, comfortable facing new challenges and application technologies.
- Proficiency with Windows applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel.
- Passion for learning new technology
- Work flexible schedules which may include nights, evenings, weekends or statuary holidays
- Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues and problems