Oneview Developer - Bangalore - Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Oneview Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Good Programming Skills in Core Java,, Spring 3.x , JPA/Hibernate, J2EE: Advanced Java Programming.
- Experience in Design patterns I/O, Concurrency, MVC highly desirable
- Web Service development using Jersey/ RESTEasy and JAX-RS frameworks.
- JXAB, Junit, Maven, Eclipse IDE
- XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON
- Java, J2EE design patterns
- Knowledge of OOAD, UML (e.g. Class and sequence charts)
- SQL Programming (Knowledge of Analytics and Aggregate functions desirable)
- Design documentation expertise (HLD, LLD, FRS)
Architect, Designs, develops and test features for management based software that interfaces with converged infrastructure resources of compute, networks and storage. Gets chance to work on HP’s next gen hardware based management solutions.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· 5-12 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge of networking domain and data communication and protocols
· Concepts and system manageability domain
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Core Java, J2EE, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate
· Strong coding skills with appreciation for design and Object Oriented programming.
· Should have experience in development and testing of complex features.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proficient in Programming languages:
· Proficiency in Core Java, object-oriented Analysis & Design.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
· Experience in designing of overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
· Experience in architecting large enterprise applications
· Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
· Database knowledge
· Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology
Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on: