Hiring Dev Ops Engineer Server Administrator - Noida - Indiamart
Indiamart as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hiring Dev Ops Engineer Server Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Indiamart company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Linux Administrator is responsible for developing and maintaining Linux deployment standards, maintaining existing systems and implementing new technologies
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Manage web infrastructure consisting of Linux Servers
2. Tune the servers as per their roles - as Web-servers, Database servers, Application Servers, Media Servers, Load Balancers etc.
3. Ensures high availability of the Servers and Applications running on these servers using various monitoring/automated scripts/tools
4. Continuously work to Speed-up the request delivery/servicing of the servers based on nature of application and requests being served
5. Maintain backups of configuration and data
6. Ensures servers are monitored 24x7 and timely actions are taken on any incident
7. Provide consultancy to product/development teams on developing efficient programs.
8. Writing scripts for procurement, configuration and deployment of instances; for managing system admin taksks
9. Managing AWS product and services like VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, RDS, S3, Elastic Cache, Cloudfront, Dynomodb and more.
10. Managing system resources using Ansible, puppet or similar configuration management tools.
11. Managing Postgres service and replication, git repositories, nginx, apache servers.
12. Managing Jenkins CI.
13. Managing high availability, low latency applications.
14. Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities.
15. Sound understanding and working experience on high availability, high performance systems
B. Tech or M. Tech. with 80% in 10th and 12th standard and 60% or more in all higher qualifications
RHCE (Red Hat certification) will be preferred
3+ Years of working experience
Should have worked in at least one e-commerce company as Linux Administrator for minimum 18 months. Should have working knowledge of any flavor of Linux along with Qmail, Apache, DJBDNS, FTP, Nginx and other similar tools Experience on CentOS is desirable
Skill Sets / Requirements:
1. A strong background in Linux/Unix administration .
2. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS eco-system would be a plus)
3. Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python or Ruby, Perl) .
4. Sound experience with Docker, Microservices, Apache Mesosphere or Rancher.
5. Strong understanding of multi-AZ deployment, rolling deployments.
6. Lead the maintenance of ElasticSearch / MongoDB/ MySQL databases in a highly available architecture hosted on AWS server.
7. Familiar with implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment practices
8. Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, Micro Services and Distributed System.
9. Must have strong knowledge of internet protocols such as FTP, SFTP & HTTP/S
10. Must have excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet .
11. Should have knowledge of CI/CD, Shell scripting and AWS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Keyskills: Server Administration dev ops engineer linux apache CI / CD Microservices
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization